This Wellness Wednesday tip, is to use reusable/refillable products. This will cut down on waste and improve the wellness of our earth. Sometimes if you bring in reusable/refillable containers to retailers, they will give you a discount... So it's win-win!
Here are some thing's I use & reuse regularly...
- Water bottles, I refill them with filtered or water fountain water where ever I am.
- Coffee tumbler, Starbucks offers 10% off any drink if you bring in your own cup
- Grocery/shopping bags, I bring my own, where ever I go
- Cleaning product bottles, I reuse the original bottles by refilling them with my own cleaning products or I buy in bulk and refill into smaller bottles
- Tupperware containers, instead of using plastic baggies for lunch, leftovers, or snacks
- Travel Toiletry bottles, I refill them with my current beauty products
- Rechargeable batteries, a must when your kids love their Leap Pads... Great for cameras too.
- Dishes, flatware, & Glasses, instead of disposable paper & plastic products
- Lunch bags, you can take your own lunch & snacks just use a reusable bag instead of paper bags
- Sponges & cleaning clothes, I reuse, re-wash them over & over again
There are all kind of reusable/refillable products... Feminine products, reusable paper towels, mason jars, reusable napkins, dryer balls, silicon cupcake wrappers, reusable drinking straws... You name it, you can find it. If a refillable product is not an option, find a way to recycle the product. So this Wednesday, help reduce waste and use refillable/reusable products! Let's keep our Space well, too!
Post a Comment